In order to provide you with the best possible shopping experience, we may need to collect some of your personal information. Some personal information is required to process your orders, and may be shared with partner service providers to facilitate the processing of your orders.
Our services are intended for use by adults / persons above the age of 18. Any persons under the age of 18 need verified parental consent to use this site and its services.
We use different types of cookies on this site to provide a more enriching shopping experience for our site’s users. You may disable cookies and tracking, but this may deprive you of the best shopping experience. We may be required to disclose your personal information to law enforcement / government agencies as may be lawfully required of them. In such cases, we will do so only to the extent required, and with proper legal authority. We will not rent out or sell your personal information to third parties for any reason whatsoever.
2. When and why we collect personal information We have taken every possible precaution to protect and secure all personal information we collect through our website against any form of unauthorized access, loss, misuse, disclosure or alteration. In addition, upon your instruction, we will take measures to effectively destroy and/or permanently delist any and all of your personal information that you would have submitted to us. In order to provide you with the best possible online shopping experience, we may need to ask for your personal details such as your name, address, telephone number and/or e-mail address. This information is may be collected during interactions by telephone, email or fax by our representatives in the customer care department and/or when users create accounts with us and/or when an order is placed to us on the website. Such information is used to process orders, to facilitate order delivery, and to supply promotional and or other information, where users agree to receive such promotional and informative materials by email or any other means deemed necessary by Skinny Genie Bakery LLC. You, the user, are under no obligation to supply us with any of your personal information. However, please note that some personal information may be required in order to process your orders. If you choose to withhold any of the information requested by us, we may not be able to process your orders.
4.2. How long do cookies last? Cookies last for different lengths of time depending on what they are used for: Session cookies are temporary cookies and are only stored until you leave the website or when you close your web browser.
Persistent cookies last for a fixed period of time, defined within the cookie, and allow the website to recognize the device again when the user returns to that website on that device.
4.3 Who sets cookies? First party cookies are set by the website that you are visiting and can only be read by that website. Third party cookies are set by an organization other than operator of the website. This might be for the purposes of website measurement, to allow a third party service on the website to operate or to target or deliver advertising.
4.5 Strictly Necessary Cookies These cookies are essential in order to enable you to use the Site and its features. Without these cookies, we are unable to provide services that you have asked for, such as viewing content or purchasing Products.
4.6 Performance Cookies These cookies collect information about how visitors use the Site, for instance which pages visitors go to most often and if they get error messages. All information that these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous, and is only used to improve how the Site works.
4.7 Functionality Cookies These cookies allow the Site to remember choices you make (such as your user name and preferred settings). This would allow us to provide you with local weather reports, remember changes you have made to text size or provide services you have asked for. The information these cookies collect may be anonymized and cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
4.8 Targeting or Advertising Cookies These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests, to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and to help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit Google Analytics Opt Out.
4.9 How to control cookies You can delete all cookies that are already on your device and prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a website and some services and functionalities may not work. All major browsers allow you to change your cookie settings – for example you can set up your web browser to inform you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. You can usually find these settings in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your browser. To understand these settings, the following links may be helpful, or you can use the ‘Help’ option in your browser for further assistance. Cookie settings in Internet Explorer and Edge Cookie settings in Firefox Cookie settings in Chrome Cookie settings in Safari web and iOS.
5. What We Do With the Personal Information We Collect We collect personal information to be able to provide our services, to effectively and efficiently handle enquiries, and to provide a richer online shopping experience. We also collect personal information for use by authorized third parties (e.g. payment gateway providers, shipping partners and telecommunications partners) to enable them to carry out requested services on our behalf e.g. delivering customer orders, sending order notifications and processing online payments. We also use your personal information to update our records and databases to effectively maintain any online account you may have with us. From time to time, we may also use this information to inform users of promotional offers, new product launches, or major changes that we will have made to the Site and to our services, that you have opted into and at anytime can opt out of.
6. Disclosing of Personal Information Upon lawful legal request, we may be required to disclose users’ personal information to law enforcement agencies or any government agencies as may be lawfully required of them. However, in such circumstances, we will endeavor to ensure that it is only done to the extent required, and with proper legal authority. All the personal information that we collect is treated as private and highly confidential and under no circumstances will we share, sell and/or disclose such information to any external organization, with exception to authorized third parties, and in that which case only the relevant information will be disclosed. At no time shall we ever sell, and/ or rent out your personal information. To protect our legal standing, we reserve the right to be able to use your personal information in any lawful investigation both internal and/or any judicial process that is connected to account fraud that may have occurred during the period that http://www.skinny-genie.com had custody of such information. In addition to this we may disclose your personal information to be able to enforce corporate policies, and to be able to protect and preserve anyone’s rights, property or personal safety and/or to be in a position to effectively respond to any claims that a posting or other such content has violated and/or abused the rights, safety and/or property. We may also share users’ personal information with our affiliates in efforts to detect and prevent any illegal activities. 7. Storing and Securing Your Personal Information
In addition to this, all your financial information such as credit/debit card details shall under no circumstances be shared, and for any reason be sold or in any form be rented or leased out to any third parties whatsoever. We commit ourselves to maintaining the total confidentiality and absolute security of your personal information and as such we have taken every possible measure within our power, and necessary precautions to both protect and continuously secure your personal information. We have implemented a strong password protection, and encrypted security systems to prevent any type of unauthorized access to our system which may put your privacy and security at risk. All of our relevant personnel are well versed and trained in the securing of your personal information.
http://www.skinny-genie.com warns you, the user, against, disclosing your login credentials and password to anyone. In this regard, we recommend you sign out of your account when not in use especially when using a shared computer.
9. Corrections to Personal Information and Opting Out At any time the user is free to change their personal details such as their e-mail address, telephone / mobile number, or any other personal Information that they wish to update. This will be possible in the user profile under the “My Account” option. It is the responsibility of the user to ensure the accuracy and completeness of such information. At any time, users may directly contact us should they no longer wish to receive any form of communications from us by getting in touch with us through email@example.com.
11. Liability Limitations UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL http://www.skinny-genie.com OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATED BRANDS OR FRANCHISEES OR SUBSIDIARIES OR LICENSEES OR ANY OTHER PARTIES THAT ARE/OR MAYBE INVOLVED IN THE MANUFACTURING, OR DISPATCHING FOR THE WEBSITE OR FOR ANY OF ITS PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES SHALL BE HELD LIABLE IN ANY FORM OR MANNER WHATSOEVER FOR ANY TYPE OF DAMAGES BE THEY INCIDENTAL, OR SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR INDIRECT THAT WOULD HAVE ARISEN FROM THE USE/ACCESS OF THE SITE THE INABILITY TO BE ABLE TO USE THE WEBSITE AND/OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY INABILITY IN TERMS OF POOR/NO PERFORMANCE,AN INTERRUPTION IN TRANSMISSION OR PRESENCE IN COMPUTER VIRUS OR MALWARE OR DEFECT OF ANY NATURE OR SUCH ERROR, OR SYSTEM FAILURE OR LINE OR SYSTEM FAILURE (THAT MAY INCLUDE AND/OR RESULT IN LOSS OF PROFITS/REVENUE REALISED OR POTENTIAL AS WELL AS LOSS OF DATA, AND ANY DAMAGES THAT WOULD HAVE ARISEN FROM QUALITY AND ACCURACY OF INFORMATION THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN OBTAINED FROM THIS SITE OR THAT MAY RESULT FROM ANY INCONVENIENCE, USE OF THIS WEBSITE). THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS ARE NOT EXHAUSTIVE AND REGARDLESS ALSO APPLY EVEN IF THE ALLEGED LIABILITY HAS BEEN BASED ON CONTRACT, OR ON TORT, OR ON NEGLIGENCE, AND EVEN STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY FORM OF LEGAL BASIS, EVEN IF http://www.skinny-genie.com OR ITS OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATED BRANDS OR FRANCHISEES OR SUBSIDIARIES OR LICENSEES OR ANY OTHER PARTIES THAT ARE/OR MAYBE INVOLVED IN THE MANUFACTURING, OR DISPATCHING FOR THE WEBSITE ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Questions or Concerns Should you wish to contact us, or have any suggestions or feedback that you would like to share with us, we are ready to listen. We would like to hear from you as to how we can further enhance your online shopping experience. Feel free to get in touch with our customer care team via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone or through our contact form.